Park and Events

Hosting a party/event at a local park or HOA?

To rent an inflatable at any city park you will need a special permit that needs to be obtained with the city directly. Please reach out to your corresponding Parks & Recreation department for assistance.

Most city parks do NOT allow the use of water inflatables, water slides, or dunk tanks. Please reach out to them directly if you have any questions about what is/isn’t allowed. Most parks DO NOT have access to electricity and will need a generator to power the inflatables. We have generators that we can rent out (at an extra cost), as well as provide your own. We ask that you reach out to us to ensure minimum wattage requirements, as those will be based on size and number of units reserved.

Please Note: 2gether We Bounce is not responsible for electrical malfunctions on generators that do not belong to us as well as outlets at parks/events

Certificate of Insurance

2gether We Bounce is licensed and insured and most large venues/parks/churches/schools require a certificate of insurance be issued prior to your event.

Please Note: All park parties will need to be issued a COI and a $50 fee is assessed.

If you are setting up in a common area of an apartment complex, pool area, community green belt or HOA park you MUST have consent from the property management company prior to reserving the water slide or bounce house.

Delivery for Parks/Events

*** Parks and events that have paid for a COI will have priority delivery status ***

That means that someone from our team will meet you at your event (up to 1 hour) BEFORE it starts and will make sure to pickup (up to 1 hour) AFTER it ends.

Please Note: We do NOT do after 7pm pickups at parks.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us for any questions!

© 2gether We Bounce All rights reserved


Party Rental Software Powered by Event Rental Systems